AFRICAN DAISY SERENGETI
African Daisy Serengeti is a colourful perennial tolerant of dry conditions and quickly fills spaces in the garden.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent flowers to encourage more blooms.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60-80cm apart. 2 African Daisy plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: All year
- Uses: Superb middle to tall border colour.