AGERATUM CHINA BLUE
Ageratum China Blue is a low growing annual with delicate powder puff like flowers - also known as Flossflower.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a well-drained, moist position. Remove spent flowers regularly to promote fresh blooms. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15-20cm, 15-20cm apart. 25 Ageratum plants cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Flower Patch
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring to Autumn
- Uses: An excellent border plant for garden beds or makes a pretty pot display.