Ajuga Reptans Carpet Blue is a dense mat forming perennial for protected areas.
- Growing Tip: Mostly grown for purple/green ground hugging foliage. Flowers are blue spikes during warm months.
- Position: Full sun to shade
- Height / Spacing: 5-10cm, the spread is indefinite.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Warmer months
- Uses: An excellent selection for groundcover in shady areas under trees or moist spots.