Alternantherra Red is a plant grown for its superb variegated foliage colour.
- Growing Tip: Grown for year round foliage rather than flowers.
- Position: Full sun to shade
- Height / Spacing: 5-20cm, 25-30cm apart. 9 Alternanthera plants cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: N/A
- Flowering Time: All year
- Uses: An excellent addition to cottage gardens as a border plant or add colour to pots and containers.