ALYSSUM SMALL FLOWERED PINK
Alyssum Small Flowered Pink is an excellent annual groundcover and quickly fills spaces in the garden with sweetly scented blooms.
- Growing Tip: Plant any time of the year for a long lasting display.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 12-15cm, 20cm apart. 25 Alyssum plants cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: All year
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: All year
- Uses: A valuable addition to pots, hanging baskets and garden bed edges.