A compact basil with small, very aromatic leaves and small flowers suitable for growing in pots and garden beds.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich soil and water and fertilise regularly. Pinch out tips to promote business. Protect from snails, frost and strong winds. Keep moist in dry weather.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 30cm, 30cm.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Use: Piquant leaves add interest to a range of dishes including tomato, pesto, pasta, salads and vinegars.
- Companion Planting: Plant near capsicums, tomatoes and beans to enhance their growth. Attracts bees.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots