BEGONIA GREEN LEAF WHITE
Begonia x semperflorens-cultorum
Begonia Green Leaf White is a tender perennial with waxy foliage and masses of shimmering flat petalled flowers.
- Growing Tip: Protect from severe cold and frost. Begonias will die back in cool Winters.
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20-25cm apart. 16 Begonia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent selection for pots, hanging baskets and ferneries. Use for massed bedding and borders in warm months.