BEGONIA TUBEROUS RED
Begonia x tuberhybrida
Begonia Tuberous Red is a tuberous root perennial with large showy flowers and foliage.
- Growing Tip: Protect from cold and frost.
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 25cm apart. This punnet of 3 plants will fill 3 8" pots or hanging baskets.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent selection for pots, hanging baskets and ferneries. In warm conditions can be planted out in the garden foreground.