Brachyscome Blue is a native perennial with finely divided foliage and small daisy flowers also known as the swan river daisy.
- Growing Tip: Once established, Brachyscome will flower over the warmer months each year.
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 25-30cm apart. 9 Brachyscome will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet, Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: BLUE
- Planting Time: All year
- Flowering: Varies according to local conditions
- Flowering Time: Sporadically throughout the year
- Uses: An excellent border, groundcover and rockery plant or use to brighten pots and containers.