CALENDULA COMPACT MIXED
A compact hardy annual with open flowers in shades of orange and yellow.
- Growing Tip: Remove spent blooms to prolong flowering
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 25-30cm apart. 9-16 calendulas will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Uses: Makes a bright display in late winter and spring, use for borders, large pots or a massed display. Flowers are edible and can be used in salads or to garnish soup.