CALIFORNIAN POPPY MIXED
Californian Poppy Mixed Colours is a heat and drought tolerant annual with segmented Grey foliage and silky poppy like flowers.
- Growing Tip: A water wise plant for water conservation.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 5cm, 30cm apart. 9 Californian poppies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 6-8 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Uses: A popular plant for informal gardens and pots.