CAPSICUM SWEET STUFF
Capsicum Sweet Stuff is a high-yielding variety that produces mini-bell fruit that mature from green to a glossy red.
These appealing, sweet capsicums have an excellent flavour and grow to approximately 8cm x 6cm in size making them ideal for eating fresh in salads and sandwiches, or for cooking with a feta or meat-based stuffing.
- Growing Tip: Grow in a warm, sunny area protected from frost and kept well-watered during warm weather. Apply general purpose fertiliser regularly at recommended rates. Frequent harvesting of fruit will promote a longer cropping period.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20-30cm, 45cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots