CAULIFLOWER WHITE CLOUD
Brassica oleracea hybrid F1
An outstanding hybrid cauliflower that is easy to grow in pots and garden beds due to its upright habit and disease tolerance. Medium-large, firm cauliflowers produced.
- Growing Tip: Fertilise and water regularly. Protect cauliflower heads in summer by arranging leaves over the top.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50cm approx. Use a 30-40cm tub or plant in garden beds at40cm intervals.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Late Summer, Autumn, Winter, Early Spring
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting.
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots