CERASTIUM SNOW IN SUMMER
Cerastium Snow In Summer is a perennial groundcover with attractive silvery white foliage and pretty white flowers.
- Growing Tip: Plant in moist, well-drained soil. Will tolerate periods of dryness once established.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 5cm with an indefinite spread.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: Once established masses of white star flowers occur through the warm months.
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Uses: An excellent groundcover for Grey foliage contrast or plant in rockeries, pots or hanging baskets.