© Copyright Norwood Industries
Capsicum annuum hybrid
A hot, cayenne style chilli selected for its high yield potential. It has long green tapered fruit with a smooth and moderately thick skin that matures to a bright glossy red.
- Growing Tip: Choose a warm, sunny spot protected from frost. Keep well watered in warm weather and apply fertilizer as directed regularly.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 30cm approx.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks from planting
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots