CHILLI CHA CHA
Capsicum annuum F1
Watch spirited colour dance through your garden as the fruit of this highly attractive, HOT chilli change from white tinged with purple to a pretty orange shade at maturity. This is an ideal feature plant for garden beds, borders and pots which is also suitable for short-term indoor display.
View the full Oasis Tasty Bite range
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained soil. Use a control release, general purpose fertiliser. If growing in containers use a quality potting mix. Do not allow pot to dry out fully. Prune as needed. Tolerates light frosts.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 20cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: Pick fruit often to prolong harvest.
- Uses: Add mature fruit to Mediterranean or Asian-style dishes, or use as a colourful garnish.
- Range: Tasty Bite Chillies 150mm