Capsicum annuum F1
Watch and wonder as the hot fruit of this magnificent chilli produce a dual display of strong colours. These HOT chillies mature from red to a deep purple appearing on compact plants that deliver an unforgettable performance in garden beds, borders and pots. Also suitable for short-term indoor display.
View the full Oasis Tasty Bite range
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained soil. Use a control release, general purpose fertiliser. If growing in containers use a quality potting mix. Do not allow pot to dry out fully. Prune as needed. Tolerates light frosts.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 20cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Harvest: Pick fruit regularly to prolong harvest.
- Uses: Add mature fruit to Mediterranean or Asian-style dishes, or use as a colourful garnish.
- Planting Time:: Spring, Summer
- Range: Tasty Bite Chillies 150mm