CHILLI HABANERO YELLOW
Very pungent chilli that turns yellow at maturity.
- Growing Tip: Plant in a sunny position in garden beds or in a pot 35cm or more in diameter. Prepare soil with matured organic matter or a general puurpose fertiliser. If planting in pots use an Australian Standards potting mix. Liquid feed with a general purpose fertiliser regularly.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 30cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Use: Extremely hot chilli. Most of the 'heat' of the chilli is in the seeds and the membranes of the fruit. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling.
- Range: Cut & Cook Vegetables 200mm pots