Chilli Jalapeno is a medium sized chilli with a mild to medium heat rating. The green fruit turns purple-black to red upon maturity.
- Growing Tip: Chillies prefer a sunny, warm spot in well drained soil. Keep picking fruit to prolong harvest.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm apart, in rows 60cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Sept-Dec)
- Harvest: 10-12 weeks after planting.
- Recipe Idea: View Brown Sugar Chilli Jam recipe
- Range: Code B Punnet, Zest 200mm