Chilli Salsa is a compact variety producing masses of small, mild-flavoured fruit that turn brilliant red at maturity. May even be displayed indoors for short periods.
View the full Oasis Tasty Bite range
- Growing Tip: Use a 20-30cm pot with good drainage and remove mature fruit regularly to prolong cropping.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 20cm high, plant 20cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Sept-Dec)
- Harvest: 12-14 weeks after planting. Immediately harvestable if bought as advanced, fruiting potted plant.
- Uses: Add mature fruit to Mediterranean or Asian-style dishes, or use as a colourful garnish.
- Available: Spring, Summer
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots, Tasty Bite Chillies 150mm