Chilli Seville is a compact variety producing masses of small, mild-flavoured fruit that turn a warm orange colour at maturity. May even be displayed indoors for short periods.
View the full Oasis Tasty Bite range
- Growing Tip: Use a 20-30cm pot with good drainage and remove mature fruit regularly to prolong cropping.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 35cm high, plant 35cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer, early Autumn
- Harvest: Immediately harvestable if bought as advanced, fruiting potted plant.
- Available: Spring, Summer
- Range: Tasty Bite Chillies 150mm