Thai Chilli is excellent at providing year-round garden colour in shades that are evocative of Thai Silk. The HOT fruit change colour through shades of green, cream, purple and red.
- Growing Tip: The more you pick the more it produces, or, leave the fruit to colour the garden for months on end. For the most flavour, wait until fruit is red. Tolerates most soils and containers. May be displayed indoors for short periods of time.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm, 20cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer, early Autumn
- Harvest: 9 weeks after planting. Immediately harvestable if bought as advanced, fruiting potted plant.
- Uses: Add mature fruit to Mediterranean or Asian-style dishes, or use as a colourful garnish.
- Range: Code C Punnet, 125mm pots, Tasty Bite Chillies 150mm