A hardy perennial with thin, flat onion-garlic flavoured leaves. White flowers appear during the summer months.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates a range of conditions. If growing in pots chose a large container with good drainage. Leaves may be cut back almost to ground level. Fertilise and water regularly.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-45cm, 25-30cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Adds a subtle flavour to soups, salads and omelettes.
- Companion Planting: Said to repel aphids. Plant near tomatoes, roses, carrots.
- Range: Code B Punnet, 100mm Herb pots