Cineraria Monaco produces single flowers in massive numbers in a rich blend of burgundy and mid blue, some with distinctive white eyes.
- Growing Tip: Protect young plants from frost.
- Position: Filtered sun, Protected from frost
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm, 30cm apart. 9 Cinerarias will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 16-20 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Compact Cineraria make an outstanding border display, massed display or use in large pots.