CINERARIA PIXIE MIXED
Cineraria Pixie Mixed produces a high number of single flowers in many shades of blue, red, pink, fuchsia and white, some with distinctive eyes. Makes an outstanding display in borders, garden beds and large pots.
- Growing Tip: Protect from frost.
- Position: Filtered sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm, 30-35cn apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and winter
- Flowering : 16-20 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and spring