Cineraria Tapestry is a tall plant best treated as an annual. Single flowers are produced in massive numbers in many shades of red, carmine, blue and pink.
- Growing Tip: Protect young plants from frost.
- Position: Filtered sun
- Height / Spacing: 60cm, 30-45cm apart. 6-9 Tapestry Cinerarias will cover square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 16-20 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: Winter and Spring
- Uses: Tall Cinerarias make an outstanding background display in garden beds or can be used to stunning effect as a massed display.