CLEOME MIXED COLOURS
Cleome Mixed Colours is an annual with large, unique flowers held on tall spiny stems. Also known as the Spider Flower because of its unusual flower and seed heads.
- Growing Tip: Cleome is tolerant of hot dry conditions once established
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 120-150cm, 30-40cm apart. 1-2 Cleome plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 12 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Summer
- Uses: Tall background colour and texture. Flowers make excellent, long lasting cut flowers.