Columbine Mixed Colours is a perennial with attractive Grey green foliage and dainty nodding flowers like bonnets. Also known as Granny Bonnets and Aquilegia.
- Growing Tip: Perfers dappled or morning sunlight. Protect from hot Summer sun.
- Position: Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40-50cm, 30cm apart. 9 Columbine plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: Approx. 12 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring-Summer
- Uses: Makes a superb pot plant or clump together in informal areas or scatter throughout the garden under trees and shrubs in dappled light.