Very fast growing annual herb. Leaves, seeds, roots may all be used in the kitchen. Tiny white flowers appear in summer.
- Growing Tip: Plant in friable, well-drained soil. Protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun, Part shade
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 20cm
- Lifespan: Annual
- Companion Planting: Attracts bees and repels aphids. Reputed to protect carrots and cabbages from pests.
- Use: Add leaves to soups, salads, stir fries or salsas. Add fried seeds to curries or grind roots for fragrant flavours. Chewing seeds is said to aid digestion.
- Recipe Idea: View Coriander Pesto recipe
- Range: Code B Punnet, 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm