Vigorous plants bearing good crops of juicy, sweet corn.
- Growing Tip: Does best in a full sun position with plenty of water and regular feeding with a complete fertiliser. Useful as a windbreak in the vegetable garden. Apply a stake if necessary.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm apart, in rows 45cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Sept-Dec)
- Use: Steam, boil lightly or wrap in foil and cook on the barbeque. Delicious served with a sprinkle of salt and a knob of butter.
- Range: Cut & Cook Vegetables 200mm pots