COSMOS STRAWBERRY CRUSH
Cosmos Strawberry Crush is a tall annual with pretty fine foliage and large, open daisy flowers in shades of white, mid pink and deep pink.
- Growing Tip: Shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 120-150cm, 30-40cm apart. 4-6 Cosmos plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: 10-12 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring-Summer
- Uses: Background colour with other varieties in the Strawberry Crush range such as Alyssum, Snapdragons or Petunias for a coordinated look.