Cucumis sativus hybrid
Cucumber Continental is a popular, early cucumber that has superior ongoing yield potential throughout the season. The smooth green fruit are best harvested when 20-25cm long and are just perfect for salads and pickling.
- Growing Tip: Best grown up a trellis to allow the fruit to hang down. Choose a sunny, open position protected from frost. Water carefully in warm weather to avoid mildew.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 60-90cm apart
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Harvest: 9-10 weeks after planting
- Range: Thumbs Up 100mm pots