An aromatic evergreen perennial shrub with highly aromatic grey-green foliage. Clusters of small yellow flowers appear in spring and summer.
- Growing Tip: Cut back at the end of the growing season to promote fresh growth. Plant in well-drained pots or garden beds. Tolerates periods of dryness. Fertilise annually.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50-60cm, 60cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Use: Add young leaves occasionally and sparingly to chicken, egg and savoury dishes. Add to potpourri, floral arrangements.
- Companion Planting: Plant near the vegetable patch to repel pests.
- Range: 100mm Herb pots, Zest 200mm