CYCLAMEN GARDEN WHITE
Cyclamen persicum F1
Cyclamen Garden White is a bulbous plant with sweetly scented miniature flowers. Flowers colour is pure white.
- Growing Tip: Plant with top half of corm, (bulb) sitting above soil level.
- Position: Filtered sun
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 15cm apart. 36 Cyclamen will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 16-20 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Late Winter and Spring.
- Uses: Garden Cyclamen brighten areas under trees or protected verandahs where they will ad colour and a sweet scent.