Oasis has a beautiful selection of Cyclamen in a range of pot sizes. These bulbous plants have sweetly fragrant miniature flowers and attractive deep green or silvery foliage depending on variety.
- Growing Tip: If transplanting, plant with top half of corm, (bulb) sitting above soil level. Avoid wetting the leaves. Cyclamen prefer positioning in a cool area overnight.
- Height / Spacing: 10-15cm, 30cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Available Pot Sizes: 170mm, 180mm
- Colour: Mix
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering Time: Autumn, Winter and Spring
- Uses: Enjoy potted cyclamen indoors in a well lit position or window sills or outside on a patio or deck. Cyclamen may be planted out into protected garden positions such as under trees or eaves.