DAHLIA COMPACT MIXED
Dahlia x hybrida
Dahlia Mixed Compact is an annual or can be perennial if tubers are lifted each winter. This variety is free flowering.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-drained soil and protect from frost.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 30cm apart. 9 Dahlia plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 10 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Plant in foreground for an excellent display in garden beds, or grow in containers. A useful and attractive cut flower.