DELPHINIUM PACIFIC GIANTS ASTOLAT
Delphinium Pacific Giants Astolat is a summer flwoering perennial often treated as an annual in warmer areas. Astolat has stunning spikes of pink flowers with dark centres that appear within the first year of growth. Pick spikes for cut flowers when 1-3 flowers on the spike are open. Ornamental plant. Not edible.
- Growing Tip: Plant Delphiniums in well-drained, weed-free soil, and fertilise regularly except during the winter months. Plant in full sun in cool regions, part sun in warm areas.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 180cm approx., 30-40cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour:: PINK
- Planting Time:: Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time:: Spring, Summer
- Uses:: Background cover in garden beds and borders. Cut flowers.