DELPHINIUM PACIFIC GIANTS GALAHAD
Delphinium Pacific Giants Galahad is a summer flowering perennial often treated as an annual in warmer areas. Astolat has stunning spikes of pink flowers with dark centres that appear within the first year of growth. Pick spikes for cut flowers when 1-3 flowers on the spike are open. Ornamental plant. Not edible.
- Growing Tip: Plant Delphiniums in well-drained, weed-free soil, and fertilise regularly except during the winter months. Plant in full sun in cool regions, part sun in warm areas.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 120-150cm, 30-45cm
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- Colour: WHITE
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Background colour in garden beds and borders. Cut flowers.