DIANTHUS FLAVORA ROSE SHADES
This sweetly yet spicily scented platn makes an outstanding addition to rockery, border and container displays. Featuring a uniform and compact growth habit, Flavora Rose Shades produces small pink flowers with delicate fringing above a moun of green-gray foliage. This is a petite, fast-growing and moderately hardy perennial.
- Growing Tip: Plant in well-drained soil adn remove spent blooms after flowering.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 20cm approx., 30-50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer
- Flowering Time: Spring, Summer
- Uses: Borders, garden beds, rockeries and pots.