Eggplant Bonica is a highly productive round to oval fruited variety which has excellent disease tolerance and early maturity.
- Growing Tip: If container growing choose a large pot and premium potting mix. Grown in sunny, open position protected form frost. Pick fruit regularly to prolong harvest.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 50-60cm apart, in rows 60cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer (Sept-Dec)
- Harvest: 14-16 weeks after planting if growing from seedlings.
- Range: Code C Punnet, Thumbs Up 100mm pots, Zest 200mm