ENGLISH DAISY DOUBLE MIX
English Daisy Double Flowered Mixed is a compact perennial best treated as an annual. Flowers are double pink, red and white pom poms.
- Growing Tip: Plant in rich, well-drained soil. Apply a liquid fertiliser throughout the growing season at recommended rates.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15cm, 20cm apart. 25 English Daisies will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering Time: Winter
- Uses: English Daisy make a superb display as borders, a massed display or in window boxes or pots.