FOXGLOVE MIXED COLOURS
Foxglove Mixed Colours is a biennial producing stately spikes of flowers from a rosette of large downy leaves.
- Growing Tip: Plant in moist, well-drained soil. Full sun in cool areas and part shade in warm areas.
- Position: Full sun to part shade
- Height / Spacing: 90-100cm, 30-40cm apart. 5-7 Foxgloves will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Biennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 14-16 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and early Summer
- Uses: Perfect for background colour in cottage or informal gardens.