GERANIUM BULLS EYE RED
Pelagonium X hortorum
Geranium Bulls Eye Red produces an impressive display of brilliant red flowers throughout the warmer months and features rich, chocolate-coloured foliage.
- Growing Tip: Geranium Bulls Eye Red will tolerate periods of dryness once established.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-40cm, 30-40cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Visions® 100mm pots
- COLOUR: Red
- Planting Time:: Spring, summer and autumn.
- Flowering Time: Throughout the warmer months.
- Uses: Garden beds, hanging baskets and patio pots.