GERANIUM PICCOLO APPLEBLOSSOM
Pelagonium x hortorum
A compact, upright biennial with showy flower heads & rounded foliage with subtle zonal patterns. Retains its compact habit, growing no more than 35cm tall.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates hot, dry conditions once established. Requires little ongoing maintenance to stay looking its best.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 30-35cm tall, 35cm apart. 9 Geraniums will cover a sq.metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: PINK
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 13-15 weeks after planting.
- Uses: An excellent garden plant that is ideal for garden beds, borders, containers and window boxes.
- Flowering Time: All year except the very cold months.