GERANIUM SPREADING RED
Pelagonium x peltatum
Geranium Spreading Red is a delightful perennial with spreading habit and attractive ivy like foliage. A profusion of flowers are produced over Summer.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates hot, dry conditions once established. Requires little ongoing maintenance to stay looking its best.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 25-30cm, 25-30cm apart, spreading further in time. 9 Geraniums will cover a square metre quickly.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 13-15 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: All year except the very cold months.
- Uses: A superb hanging basket specimen or use as a groundcover in garden beds, will cascade over rocks and retaining walls.