GERANIUM UPRIGHT MIX
Pelagonium x hortorum
A fabulous, low maintenance range of Geranium with showy flower heads and rounded foliage.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates hot, dry conditions once established. Requires little ongoing maintenance to stay looking its best.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 35-40cm, 30cm apart.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 13-15 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: All year except the very cold months.
- Uses: Ideal for hanging baskets and pots