GERANIUM UPRIGHT RED
Pelagonium x hortorum
Geranium Upright Red is a perennial with showy flower heads and rounded foliage.
- Growing Tip: Tolerates hot, dry conditions once established. Requires little ongoing maintenance to stay looking its best.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 15-35cm, 30cm apart. 9 Geraniums will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: RED
- Planting Time: Spring, Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 13-15 weeks after planting.
- Flowering Time: All year except the very cold months.
- Uses: An excellent garden plant, perfect for garden beds or containers where the colour will continue for months on end.