GERBERA MIXED COLOURS
Gerbera Mixed is a perennial best grown as an annual. Gerberas have deeply lobed dark green leaves and large daisy flowers on long stems.
- Growing Tip: Flowers occur on long stems suitable for cutting but need staking.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 40cm, 30-40cm apart Gerberas do not like root disturbance after planting.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code C Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Summer and Autumn
- Flowering: 12-16 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Summer and Autumn
- Uses: An excellent plant for garden hot spots or large containers.