Alcea rosea syn. Althea rosea
Hollyhock Mixed Colours is an attractive annual with towering spikes of large double blooms.
- Growing Tip: Requires a hot position. DO NOT BURY CROWN WHEN PLANTING.
- Position: Full sun
- Height / Spacing: 120-180cm, 40cm apart. 4-6 Hollyhock plants will cover a square metre.
- Lifespan: Perennial
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: MIXED
- Planting Time: Autumn and Winter
- Flowering: 14-16 weeks after planting
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Create colourful backgrounds or plant closely to form a colourful temporary screen.