IMPATIENS GREEN LEAF WHITE
Impatiens Green Leaf White is best grown as an annual. Impatiens are known for brightly coloured flowers and tolerance of shady conditions.
- Growing Tip: If planted closely and in shade Impatiens will grow taller than in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun to near full shade
- Height / Spacing: 30-60cm, 30-50cm apart.
- Lifespan: Annual
- Range: Code B Punnet
- Colour: WHITE
- Planting Time: Spring and Summer
- Flowering: Approx. 6 weeks after planting during the warmer months.
- Flowering Time: Spring and Summer
- Uses: Forms fabulous borders and colour en masse, also very attractive in large pots or hanging baskets.